The trade mark K&K CONCEPT basis is to create individually developed design things for a specific interior or environment.
The main design objects of K&K CONCEPT are created in one or similar duplicates and they are art works by the artist – designer Kristiana Kazarjana Lepse.
Kristiana was born and grown up in Latvia , acquired higher education in fashion design , advertising and interior design. She is a member of Latvia Designer Association.
„My work is daily connected with private and public interior projects but in my free time I paint or create various decorative things for interior. Every day in my life is creative and originated with new ideas. I am truly happy because my work is my hobby. I love my work therefore I wake up every morning inspired for new challenges and open to creative projects.
I love challenges and unconventional solutions for that reason I am not afraid of complicated projects and difficulties. All my projects are a part of mine, my enjoyment and my life.
Light is considered one of the most essential tools in my work , harmonious , tasteful common images and accents can be created with its help. I am inspired by nature, interesting people and journeys.
You can order
- Individual projects for private and public objects
- Paintings and interior things according to your definite wishes conforming to a particular interior or environment
- Decorative cushions with individually worked out printing or painting made from silk or linen
- Light objects integrated into the interior
- Bed linen sets might be integrated into common character and image of the room supplementing and highlighting its style. You can order bed linen for people of non-standard proportions ( in length and width)
- Festive decorations making different festive decorations and functional things
- Interior and exterior design for thematic parties and holidays